Whenever we talk about web browser addons ‘FireFox Addons’Ã‚Â hogs the limelight for the simple reason, there are so many useful Firefox plugins out there. However, still majority of people use Internet Explorer to surf internet. Here are 10 very useful Internet Explorer add-ons to do more stuff quickly and easily. Here goes:
1. Video Download By Viloader –Download videos from Youtube, Google Video, Pornotube, Grinvi, and many other sites with simply one click. This simple add-on adds a Download Video link to the right click menu panel. Just click on it and a new window will be displayed with the download link.
2. Enterra Download Manager –IE plugin that makes files downloading more effective. This easy to use multifunctional toolbar lets users download files from FTP and HTTP servers via appropriate protocols and lets you control the downloads right in the IE window (Compatible with IE version 6.0 and higher).
3. Built-in RSS Client –Built-in RSS Client is MS Internet Explorer plugin for handling with RSS feeds. You don’t have to develop any new application; you can read your favorite RSS feeds using your habitual Internet Explorer.
4. FreeWorldRadio Toolbar – The browser radio allows users to listen to 40+ live radio stations including international radio broadcasts. The user also has the ability to add his or her own favorite radio stations to the software. The radio will remember the user’s settings; they need only to click on play to hear their favorite station.
5. SnipIT –It can be used to e-mail the selected text in IE using the user’s e-mail client of choice. The add-on currently supports Microsoft Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Gmail and default installed MailTo client in IE as e-mail client options.
6. IE Asterisk Password Uncover –IE Asterisk Password Uncover allows you to view passwords hidden with asterisks in password fields in Web pages and ActiveX controls. Comes in handy when you have forgotten your passwords.
7. Inline Search – It is an extremely useful free add-on for Internet Explorer that adds while-you-type searching within the current page, with the option to highlight all occurrences of your search term. It integrates flawlessly into IE7, giving it that little extra that makes you a lot more efficient when you are looking for a specific piece of information on a web page.
8. StumbleUpon Toolbar for IE –It allows you to ‘channel surf’ the Internet and discover great websites and web content according to your interests. Whether it’s a website, video, picture, game, blog, or wiki, StumbleUpon helps you find interesting stuff recommended by like-minded people with just a single click of the Stumble! button.
9. Search Plus For Video – It enables video search results while using any of the most popular engines – including Google, Yahoo, Windows Live Search, and Ask.com. While conducting a search from your favorite provider, video results are displayed in addition to the regular results – providing highly relevant video offerings in addition to the search engine provider’s results.
10. YouTube Downloader –It allows you to download videos from YouTube and many others and convert them to other video formats. The program is easy to use, just specify the URL for the video you want to download and click the Ok! It also allows you to convert downloaded videos for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Cell Phone, Windows Media, XVid and MP3.
Above addons should improve your efficiency and save time will checking stuff on internet using Internet Explorer.