One of the important aspect of taking of your blog/site to next level is getting more visitors. Once you are settled with the content part, you need to study visitor behaviour and try out thing to get more eye balls to your blog/site.
For this you need to track how many people are reading your content, which type of content is most read, which country is contributing to maximum hits and many more. You can easily track these detail using any of the visitor tracking tools. Before you get to various tools that can be used for tracking visitors, here is the standard procedure to use these tools:
- Open the particular tool website and create an account.
- Then add your website/blog to the control panel.
- After few hours you will start seeing visitor details.
Following areÃ‚Â 5 popular tools used for tracking visitors and analyse their behaviour:
1. Google Analytics – This is top rated service for tracking visitors on your site and comes from none other than Google. It is very easy to use and has very clean interface. You can get comprehensive details, made easy with number of pie charts and graphs. A must have to get more juice of visitors reading your content and of course it is FREE.
3. SiteMeter – Another popular tool widely used by number of websites and blogs. Site Meter’s comprehensive real time website tracking and counter tools give you instant access to vital information and data about your sites audience. It has both FREE(basic) and PRO(paid) versions.
4. NedStat –Nedstat makes website analytics straightforward and accessible. It is European leader in website analytics. Detailed information enable you to improve the effectiveness and profitability of your online communication and business.
5. Mtracking –Mtracking’s ASP web analysis service gives accurate real time reports on the marketing performance of your web site, e-marketing and online campaigns.
First 3 tools: Google Analytics, statcounter, sitemeter are best for small bloggers. In case your site has really big userbase then you can try some really HI-Fi premium web tracking service like: WebAbacus, iPerceptions, Clickstream, Moniforce and SiteClarity.