Skype provide an easy way to stay connected with friends and family. While Skype to Skype audio and video calls are always free, you have to pay for subscription for calling landline phones and group video calls from Skype. Now you can enjoy all premium Skype features for free for period of one month. Skype has launched promotional offer that gives you free and unlimited access to premium services for full one month.
What you get in free Skype premium one month offer
1. Phone calls – You can call landline phone using Skype in over 40 countries or call mobile phones in 7 countries including the United States and Canada.
2. Group video calls – Make free group video calls upto 10 people. It is prefect way for family get together online or catch up with friend from around the world.
3. Screen Sharing – It allows you to share picture and videos quickly through Skype. You can also use screen sharing feature for other things like troubleshooting tech problem in your friend’s PC.
How to get free Skype premium for one month
1. Make sure your open this weblink [beta.skype.com/en/offers/skype-with-love/] to claim this offer. Once there, click get started button and then login into your Skype account (you can also create new account as per requirement).
2. Then you need to enter credit card information (why, wasn’t it free). Actually, this is free and credit card information is asked for future subscription after one month. Read this carefully if you do not want to get charged after one month:
After the first month, your subscription will automatically continue and payments will be taken monthly unless you cancel subscription within 27 days from the start of your trial (free trial runs one month despite cancellation of recurring subscription). So, you must cancel subscription within 27 days to avoid getting charged!
3. Complete the sign-up process and now you have free access to Skype premium (atleast for one month). If you are not venturing out in holiday season, there is Skype premium for better connections with online world of friends and family.