Eating can be real fun if you get to eat delicious dishes all the time. You can easily get going with routine of making best dishes with the help of Google Recipe Search. This is a specialized Google Search feature that allows you to search and find best food recipes (and there howto websites) as per your need. You can refine recipe searching by specific ingredients and other parameters like cook time and calorie contents.
Google Search best Recipes for your choice
1. Open Google Search by going to www.google.com website.
2. Type your recipe search query like roasted chicken and click Search button.
3. Click More button on left sidebar and then click Recipes option. Alternatively, you can directly open Google Recipe Search website and start searching.
4. Now you refine search results further by selecting or deselecting specific indregients option by clicking YES or NO checkboxes. For example: lemon, garlic, gravy, watercress options are displayed for roasted chicken query.
5. You can refine results by period of cooktime with time options like less than 15min, 30min, 60 min and so on.
6. Recipe search also allow you to refine results by amount of calorie content with options like less than 100cal, 300cal, 500cal and so on.
This will display more refined recipe results for your typed keyword from the collection of best food websites and resources on the internet. For sure a neater way to learn cooking of specific foods in a better manner, what say?