Now you can easily manage Windows Live Hotmail email account within Outlook 2010 program with release of “Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector 14.0”. For starters, Outlook Hotmail Connector provides a free solution for managing your Windows Live Hotmail e-mail, calendar, and contacts from within Outlook 2003, 2007, and 2010. Connector version 14.0 allows compatibility with MS Outlook 2010 with additional features and improvements.
Outlook 2010 & Connector 14.0 Features
1. Better Junk filter settings with safe sender, blocked sender and safe recipient lists in sync between Outlook and Hotmail.
2. Integrated Send and Receive works just as it does for your other Outlook accounts.
3. Integrated connection status with Outlook status bar showing the Hotmail account status.
4. Apply rules to the Hotmail account in Outlook even if that is not your Outlook primary account.
5. Support to synchronize Outlook drafts with the Hotmail Drafts folder.
Download & Install Outlook Hotmail Connector 14.0
2. After download, double click downloaded file to start the setup install.
3. Follow on-screen instructions to complete setup.
If you are using Outlook Connector 12.1, you can directly install Outlook Hotmail Connector 14.0 without uninstalling the 12.1 version.