Sharing large size files can be difficult as a result of huge size and limited storage capacity media. One easy way to share large files is by splitting them into smaller and more manageable pieces. Just like Simple Text Splitter tool, HiSplit is another easy to use portable file splitter and joiner tool.
Split & Join files with HiSplit
1. Download portable HiSplit program.
2. Click program icon to launch the utility.
3. Select either of Split or Merge option.
4. Click Browse to select file that should be split / merged.
5. Then select the output folder.
6. Select Split file size and either MBs and KBs option.
7. Hit the start button to get your output file(s).
HiSplit is very useful tool for quick and easy splitting / joining of files. It works fine on Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and 98. If you want to specifically join and combine text files then check Text File Joiner.