Do you want to combine contents of multiple text files into one single text file? Free utility “Text File Joiner” makes this an easy single click process. It can join multiple text files into one text file. You can also configure content of which text file should appear first, second, third and so on.
Combine text files with Joiner
1. Download Text File Joiner & install the utility.
2. Launch the utility program to join text files.
3. Click Select Files button to browse & select multiple text files.
4. Arrange the order of text files using up/down buttons at bottom.
5. Click Save Combined button to get single final text file.
Text File Joiner for sure one easy and quick way to combine text files. You can also split large text files with ease using portable text file splitter program.