Just like any other browser, Google Chrome web browser store history of webpage URLs being browsed by users on the PC. While you can easily delete complete browsing history from Chrome, at times you may want to delete only specific URLs from Chrome history. Google Chrome provide easy and neat way to delete specific / selected webpage URLs from internet history.
Remove Selected URLs from History
1. Open Google Chrome and press Ctrl + H.
2. A tab will open with the history of the day.
3. Click on Edit Items on the right hand side of window.
4. Check on the site that you want to remove from the history and click on remove selected items.
5. When you are done with the editing click on done removing items on the right side.