Opera is one cool and best looking web browser. Now you can get into Halloween spirit (celebrated on October 31) using Halloween special Edition Opera browser. Basic Halloween elements like: Scary, bloody, bats, pumpkins form the look of this special edition browser. New Opera users can simple download this Halloween special Edition browser (for Mac & Windows) and start using it.
However, if you already have Opera browser installed, you need to backup 3 files and rename them in order to get the Halloween experience:
1. Open menu “Help” » “About Opera”.
2. Find the path to the catalog with user data (“Path” » “Preferences”) and copy the address
3. Close Opera
4. Open the catalog with user data found above (for Windows: “Start” » “Run” » paste the address you copied before)
5. Remove or rename these files: bookmarks.adr, speeddial.ini and operaprefs.ini
6. Install the customized version (without removing the previous one).