Microsoft announced Windows Azure cloud computing platform a while back. Well, now it has revealed price details for different consumers on consumption-based pricing model. It should be available by year end in countries like: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, India, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, and the United States.
Windows Azure price details are:
– Compute @ $0.12 / hour
– Storage @ $0.15 / GB / month stored
– Storage Transactions @ $0.01 / 10K
SQL Azure price details are:
– Web Edition – Up to 1 GB relational database @ $9.99
– Business Edition – Up to 10 GB relational database @ $99.99
.NET Services price details are:
– Messages @ $0.15/100K message operations , including Service Bus messages and Access Control tokens.
Bandwidth across all three services will be charged at $0.10 in / $0.15 out / GB. Windows Azure compute hours are charged only for when your application is deployed so while developing and testing your application you may want to remove the compute instances that are not being used to minimize compute hour billing. More Info here