Do you want to display Java icon on the system tray on your computer? On the contrary, do you want to clean up icon clutter on the system tray and remove Java icon from there. In either case, you can easily add or remove Java icon on the system tray on your computer in few simple clicks.
Java icon display from system tray
1. Goto Start > Settings > Control Panel.
2. Double click Java icon in the Control Panel.
3. Click Advanced tab in Java Control Panel window.
4. Click + sign next to Miscellaneous.
5. Check or uncheck option “Place Java icon on system tray”. Setting should take effect on computer restart / reboot.