Do you want to automatically sign into Facebook account when you login into your Gmail, Google or Yahoo Mail account? This can be easily done by linking other online accounts with your existing Facebook account. After linking, as and when you login into any linked account – you also get login into Facebook account. This save time and effort, if you often check email and Facebook accounts simultaneously on regular basis.
Add Linked account to Facebook account
1. Open Facebook.com & login into your account.
2. Goto Account > Account Settings.
3. Click ‘Change’ button next to linked accounts option.
4. Select the type of account that you want to link among: Google, Yahoo, MySpace, OpenID etc from drop down box.
5. Then click ‘Link to new account(s)’ button.
6. Then click ‘Allow’ button on the authorization screen.
After successful linking, all the linked accounts will be displayed on the ‘linked accounts’ option under ‘Account Settings’ screen. You can click on ‘remove’ button next to any linked account to remove respective linking with Facebook account.