While planning event(s) that is spread across different countries, calculating time zone differences is very important task. You need to check on specific time zone difference of specific countries and mention time accordingly. Now you can manage all this easily using ‘event time zones’ feature in Google Calendar. When your current time zone changes, Google Calendar will adjust event time zones automatically.
Set different time zones for events in Google Calendar
1. Login into your Google Calendar at google.com/calendar and click ‘Create Event’ button.
2. Then click ‘Time Zone’ link at top right.
3. In the ‘Event Time Zone’ pop-up, select the country name. Time zone for that country will display automatically.
4. You can customize it further by clicking ‘separate start / end time zones’ link. Here you can mention event start and end time in different time zones.
5. Click ‘Done’ once you have setup time zone details for the event. In this way you can specify different time zones for an event and still keep track of time difference (that Google Calendar will do automatically). [via Gmail blog]