Google Docs is an excellent online alternative to Microsoft Office software. You can create Word documents, presentations, drawings, spreadsheets and lots more using online suite at Google Docs. Google has released new version of Google Docs editor with lot of new features like real time collaboration, higher quality imports, chat with other collaborators.
Use new Google Docs version with more features
1. Goto http://docs.google.com and login using Google account.
2. Then goto Settings > Document Settings
3. On the Settings screen, click on the ‘editing’ tab.
4. Click to check option next to “New version of Google documents”.
5. Click ‘Save’ and you are all set to use newer version of Google Docs editor with more features.