Here is reminder of age old trick in Windows XP to show your name next to clock on the taskbar.
See the pic and you will know it all. It is very easy to do so, here is the simple procedure:
1. Click on Start, point to Settings, click on Control Panel.
2. Double click on Regional and Language options.
3. Then Click on Customize option next to ‘English(United State)’.
4. In the new window, click on the Time tab at the top.
5. Then Change AM to PM in the drop down box.
6. Then change PM to manually type your name.
7. Click on Apply and Ok
After doing above, double click on Clock on bottom right part of the screen to open ‘Date and Time properties window”
Next to the Time display, click on the arrow: it will change AM/PM to your name… enjoy!