Internet provide access to content of every type. Children and other young users must be protected from accessing content meant for mature audience. If you use Internet Explorer browser to surf websites, you can easily enforce strict access restrictions. IE browser allows you to add and block specific websites anytime. You can also add password for accessing blocked websites.
Add list of websites to block in IE
1. Open internet explorer browser.
2. Go to tools > Internet Options.
3. Under the Content tab, click on enable under content adviser.
4. A window will pop up . Under the approved site tab , enter website URLs that you want to block and click on never.
5. Blocked websites will be listed which can be edited anytime.
Apply password to view blocked sites
1. Click on the general tab in the content advisor window.
2. Click on supervisors can type the password to view the blocked sites
3. Click on create password in the supervisor password and enter the password accordingly.