Every website, domain & computer on internet is associated with specific IP address. Website(s) have unique IP address pointing to specific server connected to the internet. You can use ping command to see associated IP address of any website or blog URL. However, this method can be technical for majority of users. Hence you can use easy to use online tools for quick check of IP address of a website or blog.
Use Ping Command to check IP address
1. Goto Start > Run. Then type cmd in run box & click OK.
2. In the black window, type ping [For example ping www.google.com]. Then press the Enter key to see associated IP address in ping results. [Details with Screenshots]
Online Tools to find IP address
1. Self SEO IP lookup – Just type any website URL and click ‘Get IP’ button to see associated IP address details and server location.
2. Domain Tools checker – Enter website URL and click ‘Lookup’ button. Then click ‘Server Stats’ tab button to see IP address details.
3. Hostip.info – It is another easy to use online tool to check IP address of any website or domain. Just enter website / domain URL and click GO button to see associated IP address and location.