User privacy and data sharing is very important for every online concern. Majority of users: register, provide information, use different Google services like Youtube, Chrome, Search and more. You can control and learn about privacy settings for each Google service on single webpage listing privacy tools for each Google product and service.
Google privacy tools for different services
Google Privacy center has dedicated listing of Privacy Tools which can be used to view, restrict and control information flow through available Privacy Tools and settings.
1. Google Dashboard helps understand ‘What does Google know about me?’ in single page view. It lists information stored for your Google account which is used to access various Google services.
2. Encrypted search helps search web more securely by protecting your search terms and your search results pages from being intercepted by a third party.
3. Incognito mode in Chrome helps browse internet privately. While in Incognito mode, Chrome does not record browsing data or download history on your computer.
4. Private videos on Youtube feature allows you to upload and share specific Youtube videos with selected group of friends or keep it to yourself. Make uploaded video unlisted to prevent indexing by search engines.
5. Google Analytics Opt-out comes handy if you do not want your anonymous browser data to be collected by Google Analytics when you visit sites that use Google Analytics, you can install an opt-out in your web browser.
Besides above, there are privacy tools and settings for other Google services like: Search Personalization Opt-out, Control Your Location in Google Latitude, Off the Record Gmail Chats, Web History Controls, Data Liberation Front and Ads Preferences Manager. Control your Privacy and data sharing the way you want!