Panoramic photos provide wide view of physical space being shot. Practically a panoramic image is a wide image shot covering lot of visual area as against normal rectangular or square photos. Lot of mobile phones and camera come with functionality of clicking panoramic view photos. You can also stitch and combine individual photos to make huge single panoramic image. Also, use Panoramic image software for quick creation of wide angle visual photos.
Google Search Panoramic style images online
Searching for Panoramic photos related to specific keyword is not very difficult on the internet. You can filter your image search request to display only Panoramic or wide looking photos for desired image search results.
1. Google Search users can directly open Advanced Image Search settings page on Google Website. To manually open this webpage: open google.com website, click Images option at the top and then click ‘Advanced Image Search’ option next to search box.
2. Type search keyword like “New York” next to Find Images of text box. Then select Panoramic option from drop down box next to Aspect Ratio section.
3. Click Search Images button at bottom right and you should see beautiful wide panoramic photos for the entered keyword.
Bing Search Panoramic images on the internet
Unlike Google, Bing Search does not have dedicated Panoramic option. However, we can find for Panoramic style photos using wide option while searching for photos using Bing Image Search.
1. Open Bing.com website and click Images option at the top bar. Then type search keyword in the text box at the top and press the Enter key to view image search results.
2. Now we need to filter search results to view Panoramic style photos. Click Layout option on the left sidebar and then click Wide option. This will display Panoramic images for the entered keyword.
While Bing Search does fair job in finding Panoramic photos, as expected – Google Image Search is more accurate is displaying cool looking Panoramic photos for specific keyword(s).